Content Marketing is a Results Business
Any marketing company can design you a nice looking website, advert or brochure, but content marketing is a results business. Instead of creating outputs (e.g. websites, adverts, brochures etc.) we produce outcomes (e.g. 13% increase in web traffic, 56 new sales prospects, 5% increase in customer retention etc.) Everything we do is tracked, measured and reported in real time using our in-house content marketing reporting suite.
So, if you just need a flashy website or a glossy brochure, we’re probably not for you. If you want to generate 10 high quality sales leads in the next 4 weeks, increase your website conversion rate by 30% or boost your related product up-sells by 15% next quarter – then we’re going to get on like a house on fire. If you’re unsure of the gaps in your current marketing strategy, a good place to start is to get your Marketing Score.
The Content Tracking Platform
Building our own content marketing tracking platform means that when you come onboard (if you do), we can tailor the dashboard for you, so you only see the statistics that are relevant to your business.
Which Modules are Right for Your Business?
Finding the modules that will be of the most benefit to your business requires input from one of
our team members, however a good starting point is to identify any gaps in your
existing marketing strategy by getting your Marketing Score:
The Customer Acquisition Process
By breaking down the marketing journey into clearly defined stages, it becomes much
easier to identify the weak points in your current customer acquisition process.
There are only four categories that anyone in your market can sit within:
Our marketing modules are designed to help your business engineer the
perfect journey from target to customer in the most delightful way.
A Question for You
We believe that the best marketing delivers genuine value to recipients, rather than just a constant bombardment of sales messaging. The question below helps clarify whether your current marketing activity genuinely delivers value to your targets, prospects and customers:
‘Could you honestly say that the individuals on your marketing list would miss your communications if they stopped receiving them or actively go and add themselves back onto your list if their contact details changed?’
The Science behind the Modules
When we were developing our range of marketing modules, we researched hundreds of websites, article and books. One of the most powerful pieces of research we came across was ‘Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion’ by Robert B Cialdini Ph.D. His best selling book proves that there are 7 key ways to influence any individual, he calls them the ‘Weapons of Influence.’ Many of our marketing modules use these seven psychological motivators:
7 Proven Psychological Motivators
- 1) Reciprocation: give your recipients value over and above the thing you actually sell and they will repay you several times over.
Examples: Free Downloads, Whitepapers, Reports, Video Series, Expert Articles
- 2) Commitment: get your recipients into the habit of interacting with your communications by sending useful, non sales messaging, a little commitment in the beginning is proven to lead to bigger commitments in the future.
Examples: Free Downloads, Industry News Updates, Expert Articles
- 3) Consistency: once your recipients are engaging and interacting with your communications, they are much more likely to engage with your sales messaging because human beings have an inherent need to act consistently.
Examples: Sales Pitch Videos, Sales Pitch Audio Messages, Sales Emails
- 4) Social Proof: one of the most convincing methods of persuasion is to demonstrate previous successes with similar customers.
Examples: Testimonials, Personal Recommendations, Case Studies
- 5) Liking: actually liking the company and the individuals within it plays a bigger role than we ever really credit.
Examples: Personal Messages, Meet the Team Profiles, Company Updates
- 6) Authority: position the individuals within your business as industry experts and thought leaders in your specific niche.
Examples: Expert Articles, Team Background / Pedigree, White Papers, Reports
- 7) Scarcity: place time or quantity limits on specific content, products or services.
Examples: Timed Promotions, Countdown Content, Deals that Expire.
Get Your Marketing Score
To identify the marketing modules that will be of most benefit to your business,
please take a minute to assess your current marketing activity.